Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks along Kentucky Avenue in downtown Corbin Thursday evening for the NIBROC parade, one of the many events held during the annual festival. The parade boasted a variety of sights, including the 2019 Miss Nibroc, floats for local businesses and organizations and a number of vehicles, such as classic cars and fire engines. | Photos by Angela Turner
- 17 arrested in Laurel County 'Operation Crystal Mountain'
- Bond reduction denied for two in rape case
- 9 arrested in Laurel County after Sheriff's Office investigates drug-related complaints
- HEART OF THE BLUEGRASS: Hemp — Kentucky’s new cash crop?
- PHOTOS: Whitley County students head back to school
- 2 charged with criminal abuse after 16-day-old baby found in floor of vehicle
- UPDATED: KSP seeking information on London woman missing since July 13
- Portion of Williamsburg public parking to be leased out
- Bond reduction denied for man accused of assaulting infant
- Lynn Camp High School's gymnasium receives a new floor design