The Colts won their final home game of the season in dominant fashion, using special teams and takeaways to build a big lead.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- Grand opening for Ice House restaurant and bar this weekend
- Bill banning female genital mutilation advances in Kentucky Senate
- Union College student in quarantine at Barbourville ARH
- Whitley Area Retired Teachers Association conducts annual school supply drive
- Aaron Lewis coming to Corbin Arena April 16
- Seven arrested at Corbin Manor Apartments after drug complaint
- London woman has interviewed some of country music's biggest stars
- Study finds toxin in Juul pods known to cause long-term lung damage
- Help sought in identifying woman accused of using stolen credit card
- Trial set for men accused of raping intoxicated woman at motel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.