The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Thousands of migrants are crowding into a makeshift camp under the Del Rio International Bridge as they wait to be processed by overwhelmed US immigration services. CNN's Rosa Flores reports.
Ehtesab -- which roughly translates to "accountability" -- is an Afghan-created app that verifies instances of explosions, power outages, checkpoints, and other need-to-know information in Kabul. Since the Taliban took control of the city, the app has seen a surge in downloads.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
CNN's Gary Tuchman spent September 11, 2001, and many weeks after reporting from ground zero, but there's one story he hadn't shared. He recalls one life lost, the husband of a friend, and how his family remembers him.
CNN's Jake Tapper speaks with retired Brig. Gen. Dana Born about the moment she saw the 9/11 attack on the Pentagon while her then 3-year-old daughter, 2nd Lt. Hanna Born, was inside the Pentagon's day care facility.
This Week's Circulars
Frances Turner, age 97, passed away on Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at her home. She was born in Cleveland, TN and was a member of 19th Street Church of Christ in Corbin. Frances was preceded in death by her husband, Willie Turner and by her parents, Claude Marshall and Rose Brown Marshall. S…
Billy Ray Jones, 76, a veteran of the Vietnam War and longtime resident of Corbin, passed away September 16, 2021, surrounded by family. Arrangements by Vankirk-Grisell Funeral Home, where messages may be written at vankirkgrisellfuneralhome.com
- UPDATE: Father, son found safe
- Assault, drug indictments returned Friday in Laurel County
- THE PREACHER'S DAUGHTER: Homesick
- About 30 attend medical freedom rally in downtown Corbin Saturday
- Williamsburg City Council approves incentive grant for Firestone
- GETTING TO KNOW... New women's boutique Ever Aston opens in downtown Corbin
- Local leaders say area seeing worst COVID numbers yet, vaccinations need to increase
- Whitley County tops state in COVID incidence rate, again
- ANOTHER POUNDING: Top-ranked Redhounds pummel Somerset, 52-6
- KSP investigating fatal shooting in Whitley County; Indiana man named as victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.