Christy Fox, one of the organizers for Lengths of Love, invites families struggling with addiction to the 3rd annual Christmas program on December 19.
As featured on
What began with one anonymous donor wanting to help Pulaski County Detention Center inmates give their children gifts for Christmas has grown into a mission to help families struggling with addiction give their children a great holiday experience.
This Week's Circulars
James E. Petersen, age 75, of Woodbine, passed away on Thursday, December 5, 2019, at his home. He was a retired electrician from CSX Railroad and loved hunting, fishing, camping, and farming. James was born in Effingham, IL and was preceded in death by his parents, Edward Petersen and Marze…
Darlene Howard, 67, passed away on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at Baptist Health Corbin. Darlene was the daughter of Willia Dean Jackson. She was hard working and loved her children and grandchildren. She was preceded in death by brothers and sisters: Jim Eugene Jackson, Lloyd Melvin Jackson, …
Floyd T. Curd, age 85, of Corbin, passed away on Tuesday December 3, 2019, at Baptist Health Corbin. He was born in Williamsburg a son to the late, Jennings Bryan "Babe" Curd Sr., and Ethel Rose Curd. He was a respected pharmacist in the Corbin area. Floyd was Baptist by faith and was Deacon…
- London man accused of arson, murder has trial date set
- Louisville woman arrested of drug charges after found passed out in vehicle in Knox County
- Three involved in fatal stabbing case appear in court
- Williamsburg native and his brother audition for 'America's Got Talent'
- Dr. Thomas Walker State Park a tribute to first log cabin built in Ky.
- Marketplace with new businesses opening early 2020 in downtown Williamsburg
- Grant of up to $12 million will provide behavioral health services to children
- SURVIVOR RECAP: Rockholds' Elaine Stott welcomes girlfriend in loved ones episode, finds hidden immunity idol
- Colonels open season with double overtime victory
- Legacy Nissan Classic set to tip off Thursday at NLHS