Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND — Earlier in the week, Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly referred to this season’s Toledo team as arguably the best Mid-American Conference opponent that he’s seen during his over-a-decade long stint with the Fighting Irish.
This Week's Circulars
Sarah Gray, age 80, of Beech Bluff, TN passed away Sunday, September 12, 2021 in Jackson, TN. She was preceded in death by her husband of 61 years, Oliver Gray, her parents, Charlie and Verna Hollin, and several brothers and sisters. Sarah is survived by her three children: Marsha (Karl) You…
- Corbin Walmart to close at 2 p.m. Wednesday until Friday morning
- Man pleads guilty as jury selection for trial begins; Brock to receive 70-year sentence
- KSP investigating fatal shooting in Whitley County; Indiana man named as victim
- UPDATE: London woman identified as victim in Tuesday morning fatal crash
- THE PREACHER'S DAUGHTER: Homesick
- Parent asks Corbin BOE to remove mask mandate at Thursday meeting
- Redhound Varsity Club Hall of Fame class announced
- Corbin native filming in hometown this weekend for short film
- The Wrigley Taproom & Eatery to compete on new Food Network show tonight at 10 p.m.
- THE BEAT GOES ON: Cumberland Homeschool Athletic Teams survives five-set thriller against Whitley County