Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
- UPDATE: Lexington man charged with murder of man found dead in Levi Jackson park
- 12 Whitley County Detention Center inmates quarantined after contract staff person tests positive for COVID-19
- Michigan man sentenced to 35 years for murder after shooting bystander during robbery
- Tourism board in talks of taking on Downtown, Main Street projects
- Corbin Speedway's July 4th races canceled
- Barbourville to host July 4th fireworks show
- Downtown Williamsburg business owner, city officials looking to use Fourth Street for dining, entertainment
- KSP charges Laurel Co. man with child sexual exploitation offenses
- Knox, Laurel, Whitley report new COVID-19 cases Wednesday
- HALL THINGS CONSIDERED: We are welcoming Baby Jaxson to the world this week!