Rebekah L. Hill, 35, of Corbin, passed away Saturday, July 5, 2008, at her home.
She was born Nov. 27, 1972 to Ruth Birtwistle Davis and the late Emory Lee Davis.
She was a member of the Wings of Victory.
She is survived by her husband, Rob Hill, and one brother, Kevin Davis, both of Corbin; three nephews, two nieces, one great-nephew, one great-niece, and several family and friends.
Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at the O’Neil Funeral Home Chapel.
Visitation will be from noon until 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
O’Neil Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
React to this story:
- Corbin man facing 3 murder, fetal homicide charges to see jury trial after withdrawing guilty plea
- Knox County pair arrested for criminal abuse after 6-year-old treated at hospital
- Copper Top Tap set to open Monday
- Elliotte announces intent to run for Whitley County Sheriff
- COVID continues to lose steam in Kentucky
- Gray man arrested on several charges after reportedly firing gun, threatening to kill in Saturday incident
- GETTING TO KNOW... Corbin mom opening children's shop after COVID causes son's premature birth
- Jaynes Family Practice hosts ribbon cutting
- COVID cases declining; Whitley County remains at third highest incidence rate in Ky.
- London man indicted for murder by Laurel grand jury