Edmond G. Hurst, 70, formerly of Lexington, passed away at his home in Corbin. He was born March 31, 1938 in Nicholasville to the late Edward and Lillie Mae Hurst. He was also predeceased by a brother, Robert; sister, Mary Ruth; and daughter, Edna Jean, all of Lexington.
Survivors include a daughter, Lisa Petro and husband Bryan Tye of Corbin; a brother, William (Gertrude) Hurst of Nicholasville; grandsons, George E. (Jennifer) and Ryan Patrick Petro of Lexington; and several nieces and nephews.
No services are planned.
Memorials are suggested to the Auxiliary of American Legion Post 88. Condolences may be sent to www.oneil fh.com
O’Neil Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
Col. Donnie L. "Boog" Martin, 81, the husband of Betty Collier Martin, passed away Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at the Barbourville Health and Rehabilitation Center. Arrangements are pending and will be announced later by the Knox Funeral Home.
- Corbin doctor, Truman Perry, dies Sunday
- Two arrested on drug charges at motel in Williamsburg
- Local 21-year-old woman provides financial stability for family with teething product business
- UPDATE: 24-year-old Barbourville man identified as victim in Tuesday fatal crash
- Corbin woman sentenced to serve two years after gun found in children's toy box
- Restaurant industry booming with business but no employees
- Walk-off double lifts Colonels past Corbin, 9-8
- Jury trials set in several Knox County Circuit Court cases
- New state record saugeye caught
- DISTRICT THRILLER: Whitley County picks up 9-6 win over Lady Redhounds