TheTimesTribune.com, Corbin, KY
By LeeAnn Cain / Staff Writer
A home off Taylor Bridge Road in Keavy caught fire Tuesday evening.
According to Keavy Fire Department Chief Richard Bales, the fire began under the house and spread into a wall. Bales said they were able to stop the fire before it could spread to the attic.
Bales said that it took roughly 20 firefighters 15 minutes to subdue the fire. There were no injuries, and damage was confined to only one wall.
The home was owned by Eva Sizemore, who was not home at the time of the fire.
Also at the scene were Lily Fire Department and Ambulance, Inc. of Laurel County.